Fondazione Dynamo attempts to transform entrepreneurial ideas with high social impact in sustainable projects.
In order to feel confident in the selection of the best initiatives and most significant investments,
Fondazione Dynamo believes that explaining its operating model and fully understanding its project
initiators, their entrepreneurial ideas and project goals are essential.
For this reason, Fondazione Dynamo requires the following information:
- NARRATIVE DESCRIPTION: that outlines and identifies the project initiator and the entrepreneurial idea;
Download "Narrative description" in MS WORD format
Download "Narrative description" in PDF format
- CAUSAL MODEL: an essential description of how an individual and/or organisation plans to start "from" (input) and get "to" (output) in its business plan;
Download "Causal model" in MS WORD format
Download "Causal model" in PDF format
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION:
Download "Financial information" in MS WORD format
Download "Financial information" in PDF format
Once the required information is received (narrative description, causal model and financial information),
Fondazione Dynamo's operating model is articulated in the following phases:
- verification of the following indispensable conditions of the proposal:
- process and/or project innovation;
- positive and direct social impact;
- "role model": project model as a force of change and innovation for the sector or sphere of reference;
- reciprocal added value (proponent, beneficiaries, Fondazione Dynamo).
- request for additional information on the project and organisation through follow-up meetings on the selected proposals
- final decision for project/organisation admission by Fondazione Dynamo's Board
- creation, for each selected initiative, of a "Working Group" that works on "capacity building":
The "Working Group" is made up of:
"Capacity Building" is articulated in:
- Fondazione Dynamo's staff ;
- pro-bono partners;
- specific professional resources;
- the project initiator.
- Leadership and Management;
- Financial Sustainability;
- Strategic Planning;
- Funding Capacity Building.
Fondazione Dynamo evaluates projects presented by profit and non-profit organisations.
Fondazione Dynamo has no application deadlines, therefore projects can be submitted at any time.
Fondazione Dynamo responds to every project.
For further information contact Fondazione Dynamo